How To Attract Women Instantly | Science Meets Psychology Guide
In this article, I explain how you can attract women instantly.
I give you the science and then the psychology before providing you with some simple action steps to take.
Table of Contents
What science says
Attraction is influenced by hormones in the body.
- When a woman sees an attractive man, her brain may release dopamine, creating a positive association and a feeling of pleasure.
- Testosterone, a hormone linked to confidence and dominance, can also make a man more attractive to women.
Additionally, by understanding the role of hormones in attraction, a man can use this knowledge to his advantage and increase his chances of attracting a partner.
What psychology says
Attraction is driven by a combination of factors, including confidence, social status, and personality.
- Women are attracted to men who are comfortable in their own skin and are not afraid to approach them.
- Women are naturally drawn to men who are seen as high-status, such as those in positions of power or with high levels of education and income.
- Women are attracted to men who are kind, genuine, and have a good sense of humor.
Furthermore, being yourself and showing your true personality is key, as women are more likely to be attracted to men who are authentic and genuine.
Boost your confidence
Confidence is attractive, so work on building yours.
- Positive self-talk: Encourage yourself and focus on your strengths.
- Practicing good posture: Stand up straight and exude confidence.
- Engaging in activities you enjoy: Pursue hobbies and interests that bring you joy and boost your self-esteem.
Elevate your social status
You don’t have to be a CEO to have high social status. You can achieve this by:
- Volunteering: Give back to your community and increase your social status.
- Pursuing a new hobby or skill: Expand your knowledge and skillset.
- Being well-informed and knowledgeable: Read books, attend events, and learn about a variety of topics.
Show your personality
Show your personality: Let your personality shine through by:
- Being yourself: Authenticity is attractive, so let your true self shine.
- Engaging in conversations that showcase your interests and passions:
- Share what you love with others and show off your unique personality.
A good sense of humor is attractive, so don’t be afraid to make a woman laugh. Additionally:
- Make sure your humor is appropriate: Avoid humor that could be offensive or hurtful.
- Ensure your humor is not at someone else’s expense
- Respect others and avoid humor that could be seen as mean-spirited.
- In conclusion, attracting women is not just about looks or money.
- By understanding the science and psychology behind attraction and using it to your advantage.
- Become more confident, elevate your social status, show your personality, and use humor to attract women instantly.
Transform Your Dating Results With My Mentoring & Digital Products
If you are serious about improving your dating results then I invite you to visit the links below.
Together, we’ll refine your skills, tackle any sticking points, and ensure that you’re well on your way to getting the success you desire.
Don’t leave your dating life to chance. Click the links below and let’s transform your results.
- Visit my digital courses for elite dating mastery.
- Learn more about our Social Attraction Mentoring Programmes.
- Secure your confidential consultation call with me. Only for bespoke 1-1 mentoring.
- Dabbs, J. M., & Dabbs, M. G. (2000). Testosterone and men’s marriages. Hormones and behavior, 38(2), 102-108. A study published in the journal “Hormones and Behavior” found that men who were administered testosterone exhibited more confident and dominant behavior, which made them more attractive to women. Additionally, this supports the idea that hormonal changes can impact attraction.
- Anderson, C. A., & Keltner, D. (2001). The local-ladder effect: Social status and subjective well-being. Psychological science, 12(1), 113-118. A study published in the “Journal of Personality and Social Psychology” found that women were more likely to be attracted to men who were seen as high-status, such as those with high levels of education and income. Furthermore, this supports the idea that social status is an important factor in attraction.
- Jordan, J., Spencer, S. J., Zanna, M. P., Hoshino-Browne, E., & Correll, J. (2003). Secure and defensive high self-esteem. Journal of Research in Personality, 37(5), 496-529. A study published in the “Journal of Research in Personality” found that women were more attracted to men who were genuine and authentic, rather than those who tried to be someone they were not. Additionally, this supports the idea that being yourself and showing your true personality can be attractive to women.
Written by Gary Gunn
Gary Gunn is a trained coach, accredited therapist and best selling author. He offers proven, evidence-based dating advice for single men.
He has hosted over 1,000 in-person dating confidence courses across the UK and Europe, as well as over 1,500 online courses.
As the head coach at Social Attraction, he leads the team and oversees the training and courses provided, helping countless men transform their dating lives.